Monday, 23 December 2013
It started with a birthday present
So after lots of whinging and taking clothes to mums to hem, my darling hubby brought me my own machine. Determined I was to use it!
The machine that I have is a Brother N530, i like it!
Click here for info
So far I have played with quite a few settings, it is very easy to use, has 3 different speeds. Nice and easy to change the bobbin. For me its great. I have had a play with the different sewing patterns, but I don't think I will be using those much.
I will admit that I have made one skirt which turned out pretty good after about 3 attempts. That was a pencil skirt. I made it with the wrong material so it kinda bunches and creases at the front when I sit down, but I can live with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment